KPIC Maintenance Services Inc.
Ensuring facilities remain in optimal condition from coast-to-coast, KPIC offers a high-level of efficiency that’s required for cost-effective, maintenance and repair solutions.
- 24/7 emergency response/repair services,
- On-site availability within four hours, the provided site is located within three hours of the closest service team,
- Minimizes downtime when a facility is no longer operable as a function of equipment breakdown.
- Repair services and unscheduled maintenance required to avoid escalation to emergency status,
- Attendance on-site within 24 hours to assess the situation and commence immediate repairs,
- Recognizes facility operations are not completely shut down, but adversely impacted by conditions.
- Regular scheduled preventative maintenance performed by KPIC personnel,
- Avoids costly breakdowns and business interruption minimizes downtime, and ensures optimal facility operating conditions,
- Scheduled within two weeks of receipt of order, equipment/material availability permitting,
- We offer complimentary onsite inspections during the warranty period on all of our greenfield FWS projects.
| SMALL PROJECTS
- Small, short-duration capex work required as per client’s request,
- Performed in concert with regularly scheduled maintenance work, or when specifically scheduled,
- Depending on the complexity, design/engineering requirements, and equipment/machinery availability, work can be performed within one to two months from the date requested.
KPIC Maintenance Services
204 384 1212 | email@example.com
204 928 8768 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Industrial Processing
204 871 5001 | email@example.com
Regional Manager, Ontario
519 639 4899 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager, Manitoba
306 450 8953 | email@example.com
Regional Manager, Saskatchewan East
306 620 5811 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager, Saskatchewan West
204 296 2725 | email@example.com