As described in the principles of vertical integration and our collective perspective, FWS’s commitment to our clients’ industrial construction projects begins at the concept stage and continues through the life span of a facility.
KPIC Maintenance Services Inc.
The FWS maintenance and procurement division – KPIC Maintenance Services Inc. – keeps facilities in optimal condition through their life span, ensuring the high level of efficiency that’s required for cost-effective upgrades, ongoing maintenance, and repair solutions.
Wholesale and large-volume procurement power allows for competitive parts pricing; 24/7 availability of parts and services translates to 100% uptime and reduced costs.
Tiered service options offer varying response times and service levels, allowing users to choose the package most effective for their needs.
Whether you are a small grain facility needing scheduled maintenance or a large oilseed harvester needing an urgent repair, KPIC employees are ready to help from Ontario to British Columbia.
KPIC applies the concept of vertical integration in providing clients with full service, from parts procurement to practical maintenance. We understand that an optimal facility produces optimal output.
- Emergency repairs and breakdowns
- On-call maintenance support
- Completion of site-selected repair lists
- In-house maintenance support, either short-term replacement or additional workers
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance inspections and reports with pricing
- Grain cleaning system inspections and overhauls
- Facility shutdown maintenance and repair
- Specialty services including laser alignment, vibration analysis, thermal imaging and ultrasonics
- Machinery, transition, and spouting installation
- Engineering and design
- General contract — managing all aspects from design to turnover
- Any subcontracted portion
- Complete from design to turnover, managing every detail of the project
- KPIC’s parent company FWS manages and completes these types of projects
- 24/7 parts and equipment procurement services
- Source almost any part at wholesale pricing
- Right-the-first-time procurement assures you of 100% uptime and reduced costs
- Competitive pricing
Guided by our core values of Quality, Safety, and Work Ethic, KPIC ensures businesses avoid interruptions and remain competitive in the marketplace. Experience the benefits of global leadership in integrated project maintenance, repair and ongoing performance as we deliver on our mission to provide innovative solutions for building customer value.
- Grain storage and processing facilities of all sizes
- Fertilizer plants
- Forestry and wood processing
Weba Chute Systems | Flow Controlled Transfer Chute Solutions
Adding to FWS’ expertise in bulk material handling, storage and transload, our partnership with Weba Chute Systems and Solutions offers a unique and bespoke approach to transfer applications for bulk materials. The patented Weba Chute System is a pioneer in the mining, aggregates, steel making and agricultural industry providing ultimate flow, velocity and directional control of bulk materials.
With customized chutes designed for any transfer, any material and any application, Weba Chute Systems and Solutions has been improving material transfer and entire plant operational process for over half a century.
Weba’s superior products and ability to provide tailored bulk material transfer solutions, from concept design through to project delivery, make them a valuable partner for our initiatives
Whatever your bulk transfer needs are, Weba provides a solution that can improve productivity, safety, environmental impact, and bottom line.
FWS is proud to partner with innovative solution providers such as Weba. Our strategic partnership, along with our in-house expertise, allows FWS to offer a total transfer and conveyance upgrade solution. Whether you’re adding capacity or increasing efficiencies, FWS not only supports the installation and maintenance of the Weba chute system, but also lends its own expertise in mechanical upgrades, storage and transload of dry bulk materials.
Weba Chute Systems | Flow controlled transfer chute solutions
Confidence Crane Ltd.
With decades of senior level experience in logistics planning and performance, Confidence Crane delivers the very best in quality assurance and process control. FWS knows that complex small- or large-scale industrial builds only move successfully from the drafting table and into existence with careful planning and a clear execution roadmap.
As part of our global offering, some of our integrated services include:
- Conceptual Project Development
- Project Design & Engineering
- Costing Estimates & Budget Preparation
- Professional & Safe Construction Execution
- Project Commissioning
- Facility Maintenance & Repair
Build With Us
Get world-class design and building services for all your ag-industrial projects! Our incredible team has the passion and experience to take your project from inspiration to reality. Talk to our sales team and get started today.