FWS is touring Western Canada looking for additional members to join our team!
- Winnipeg, MB: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel – 1715 Wellington Ave
- Saskatoon, SK: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Sandman Hotel – 310 Circle Dr W.
- Regina, SK: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Holiday Inn & Suites – 1800 Prince of Wales Dr
- Surrey, BC: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Four Points by Sheraton Surrey – 10410 158th St
- Burnaby, BC: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Executive Suites Hotel Metro Vancouver – 4201Lougheed Hwy
- Terrace, BC: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Best Western Terrace Inn – 4553 Greig Ave
- Calgary, AB: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre – 888 7th Ave S.W.
- Red Deer, AB: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Quality Inn & Conference Center – 7150 50th Avenue
- Edmonton, AB: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Sandman Hotel Edmonton West – 17635 Stony Plain Rd
FWS possesses a dynamic, diverse, and positive workplace. We embrace the belief that employees are our most important asset, playing valuable roles in achieving our goals. As FWS grows and expands, so do opportunities for advancement. Our team-based culture provides varied roles that involve meaningful, valued and fulfilling work. This allows employees to enrich their careers and fulfill personal goals.
Making the choice to apply with FWS is an exciting opportunity for your future! While we are known to work hard, we also know how to play hard. FWS Group employment provides many perks and benefits, as highlighted below:
- Competitive Wages/Salaries
- Company Paid Education &Training Opportunities/Lunch ‘n Learns
- Advancement Opportunities
- Vacation Starting at 3 Weeks
- Company Profit Sharing / Bonus Plan
- Team-Based Environment
- Excellent Group Benefits Coverage
- Group Retirement Program with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health & Wellness Benefit
- Company Sponsored Events
- Annual State of the Company Meetings
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Active Social Committee
- Company Clothing Opportunity
- Field Level Subsistence / LOA Pay
- Protective Clothing Allowance
- Prescription Safety Eyewear Program
- GoodLife Fitness Partnership/Other Association & Retailer Benefits
- Participation in Apprenticeship Awards Programs
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES & HEALTHY WORKPLACE
At FWS, we value the balance of hard work and dedication with employee appreciation events and opportunities. These have included activities such as:
- Sponsoring organized team sports
- Team building activities, varying from year to year – including summer BBQ’s, go-carting, paint balling, and the annual FWS golf tournament
- Participating in fundraising charity events such as Dragon Boating, the Great Grain Relay Challenge, the Challenge for Life Walk
- Our fun-filled adult, children, or site Holiday parties.
A healthy workplace environment is something that we continually strive for and are proud to share with all of our employees.
For further information regarding FWS, as well as full details, responsibilities, and qualifications required for any of our available positions, please visit https://www.northstarats.com/FWS-Group-of-Companies/.
There are many careers to be had with FWS. Click here to browse our current openings.
to learn more about a specific trade, or career specific information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org