Container Transload Terminal
Project Features Include:
- Capacity of 700 MTPH (25,000 BPH), designed to primarily handle malt, peas and wheat
- New facility was constructed on a small footprint with existing facility adjacent remaining completely operational
- Rail unloading area designed to handle two parallel strings of 7 standard rail cars
- Designed to accommodate two independent container loading systems; loading 20ft and 40ft containers as well as open top trucks.
- Provides 11,190 tonnes capacity with (3) small hopper bottom bins, and (3) large flat bottom bins
- Project Sub-areas: rail car unloading, container loading, grain storage, dust collection & control, civil, rail works, and electrical & controls.