Recognizing the potential of Integrated Design Build (IDB) in energy sector project development, FWS secured an experienced team of sector specialists in 2015. The assembled team brings over 100 years of diverse energy industry experience to the application of an innovative, yet proven, method of project development.
The FWS Energy team recognized the value that IDB offers specifically in maintenance, repair and operations requirements for the energy sector.
In today’s market, reduced capital expenditures and operating costs are critical to achieving optimum profitability. Similarly, cost certainty and reliable project scheduling are critical for a successful project. The FWS IDB approach can deliver far more effectively than traditional methods of project development that often lead to significant cost overruns and project delays.
The FWS Energy team has extensive experience with oil and gas processes, including:
- Heavy Oil Facilities – central processing facilities, well pads, distribution and gathering lines
- Source Water and Disposal/Injection Facilities – well sites and pipelines
- Heavy/Conventional Oil Facilities – debottlenecking, upgrading
- Conventional Oil Facilities – batteries, tank farms, loading facilities
- Gas Facilities – plants, pipelines and well sites (including dehydration, compression, refrigeration, sweetening)
- Gas Facilities – expansions, optimizations
- Pipelines – above and below ground, including valve stations, pigging stations
- Field Engineering and Operations support
- Well Pad templating design
SUMMARY OF ENERGY SERVICES
The FWS Energy business unit focuses on bringing the integrated design-build model where it has not traditionally existed. However, we are appreciative that clients require assistance in other areas. Because of this need we offer the following:
- Scoping and Conceptual Design Studies
- Traditional General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- EPC and EPCM
- Field Operations Support