FWS Energy Ltd.
The FWS Energy management team brings close to 100 years of diverse energy industry experience to the latest addition to the FWS group of Companies. With a well defined focus in the area of maintenance, repair and operations, the energy team is excited about the potential associated with the introduction of the Integrated Design-Build approach to the energy sector. They view this as a unique opportunity to effect change at a time when the industry can truly benefit from reduced capital expenditures and operating costs. What’s more, the FWS approach can deliver this in a most cost effective manner.
FWS Energy Technical Expertise
The FWS Energy team has extensive experience with oil and gas processes, including:
- Heavy Oil Facilities – central processing facilities, well pads, distribution and gathering lines
- Source Water and Disposal/Injection Facilities – well sites and pipelines
- Heavy/Conventional Oil Facilities – debottlenecking, upgrading
- Conventional Oil Facilities – batteries, tank farms, loading facilities
- Gas Facilities – plants, pipelines and well sites (including dehydration, compression, refrigeration, sweetening)
- Gas Facilities – expansions, optimizations
- Pipelines – above and below ground, including valve stations, pigging stations
- Field Engineering and Operations support
- Well Pad templating design
FWS Energy Services Offered
The FWS Energy business unit is focused on bringing the design-build model to an industry that has not traditionally been inclined to this execution method. However we are appreciative Clients will require assistance in other areas and offer the following:
- Scoping and Conceptual Design Studies
- Traditional General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- EPC and EPCM
- Field Operations Support
To learn more contact the Energy team at: FWSEnergy@FWSGroup.com.