BMH Industrial Services
BMH Industrial Services was created to efficiently supplement our capital projects range of services. We also assist in retrofit upgrades and maintenance services for pulp mills, ports and terminals, mining, cement, process facilities and other related sectors. BMH Industrial Services has the advantage of being able to capitalize on the vast experience of FWS field teams that are spread throughout Western Canada. With our experienced design-build engineers, our project execution specialists work closely with client project teams to develop the most cost effective solutions for specific applications. This approach ensures smooth integration and minimal interference with operating efficiencies at existing operating facilities.
We view today’s satisfied customers as tomorrow’s growth opportunities. Our ongoing commitment to the customer and the FWS principles of precision, professionalism, efficiency and quality control are all hallmarks of our success.
• Dust Control Design/Build & Retrofit Upgrades
• Structural Steel Installation & Retrofit Upgrades
• Complete Material Handling Mechanical Installation & Upgrades
• Saw Mill & Pulp Mill Construction
• Facility Servicing/ Maintenance
• Maintenance Support
• Modular Fabrication & Construction
• Mobile & Stationary Machinery, including Ship Loaders
• Concrete Structures/Foundations
• Control Systems
• Electrical & Instrumentation Integration & Upgrades
Part of the scope of services we offer is to also assist clients in the inspections and assessments of their existing facilities & machinery. Our professional engineers are well versed in all aspects of Bulk Material Handling facilities, with the abiliy to provide reports & assessments combined with our field services. These services include provision of budgets for complete repair procedures.
• Structural Steel
Maintenance & Shutdowns
BMH Industrial Services houses experienced shutdown & maintenance teams that cater to the Mining, Ports & Terminals, Pulp & Paper and Sawmill industries. Areas of expertise include:
• Operations Support
• Planning, Scheduling & Cost Control
• Emergency Shutdowns & Outages
• Turn Around, Regulatory & Capital Projects